1. Home
  2. Career Opportunities
  3. Frequently Asked Questions

Would Aerotek be willing to transfer H1?

Aerotek only hires individuals currently eligible to work in the United States. For information on employment eligibility in the United States, please visit the U.S. Immigration Services website. If you have further questions, call 1-888-AEROTEK to speak to a recruiter in one of our offices.